Spam via Email

Some of you may have recently received a spam email from user babe55. That user's account has been locked.

This is the second or third time that spammers have registered on our forum and sent spam directly to users. I apologize that you had to receive it.

The forum has now been modified such that you will have had to have made at least 10 posts before you are able to use the email feature to email other members. I know that there are some of you that use the email feature that haven't made the threshold and I apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you but we have to do something to try and squash the spam.

If you really need to send an email to another member and haven't made enough posts then contact me through the contact link at the bottom of this page and if I believe that you're not a spammer then I'll increase your post count so that you can send email.

Thanks for working with us on this.
I think requiring 10 posts is a good idea DT and yeah they spammed me again. I can't wait to rake in all that dough they promised.