MACD Div. 3/26/09

My eyes were hurting so I had to change the background but its the same 55 t NQ chart

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Does anyone have any ideas to make these trades better? I am just looking for a SAR break in the direction of the Div. I have been using this set-up since Dec 07, and they work great. I have only in the past month used it on the NQ, it seems to happen more frequent on the NQ for some strange reason. the ratio is 2 NQ div to every ES div.
It seems like we are a ghost town lately Joe. You may want to post that at Elite or Traders laboratory.........I hear so much about Market Delta ( good and bad ) you would think that there would be something to help us out with that at our key inflection points.....I'm hoping to try it out soon.....just gotta find the time as usual
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Does anyone have any ideas to make these trades better? I am just looking for a SAR break in the direction of the Div. I have been using this set-up since Dec 07, and they work great. I have only in the past month used it on the NQ, it seems to happen more frequent on the NQ for some strange reason. the ratio is 2 NQ div to every ES div.

I have been reading TL for a long time but never posted. Whats your handle over there?
I have been reading TL for a long time but never posted. Whats your handle over there?
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

I am going to start trading the ZB in the AM I have never traded this market, but hear its very good. This is a 13 tick chart of the ZB, Its hard to tell how much you would have made on these trades. Back testing never counts human error and emotions but they both looked good 9 maybe 10 ticks.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

These 2 were during RTH and worked quite well.
I don't have an account there Joe.........I just read it too....looks like the trading gods have shined down upon u and your shorts............nice hold........overnight is tricky stuff for me too.....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

let see if those holding longs panic at the RTH open and sell out of longs.....double TPO's at yesterdays lows would be a cool target
is the red horizontal line on the bond chart a square of nine Joe..?
No Bruce, thats my big ole' cursor. I will try and find them in my books. I used to have them for the ZB and forgot them since I never traded it. The bonds di very well this AM. I found a new toy. I made 9 ticks, I post the charts later...