Kool's Tools

Hello All,

This is my first post and I hope it winds up in the right place for an answer.

I've read about Kool's Tools but cannot find them here. I must not be searching correctly. Can anyone point me to the location of these tools? Please excuse me if this is an obvious answer, but please help me anyway.

Thank you very much in advance!!!
im already signed up with mypivots..and the regesiter page is asking me to sign up again..but my email is already regeisterd?
quote:
Originally posted by maximaken

im already signed up with mypivots..and the regesiter page is asking me to sign up again..but my email is already regeisterd?

On the registration page you will need to log-in using your mypivots.com username and password.
Thank you for the info. I clicked on the link to Kool's Tools on the first line of your instruction page and it says "There Was A Problem You do not have access to this forum."

I clicked on the Register Here link of the instructions page and tried to register but it says "UserName and Email Address already in use."

Any advice? (I never rec'd an email either, which I was supposed to get saying I was made a member of the forum.)
Whoops, I did get the email and clicked on the link but alas no change in the problems.
mlallen - it should work for you now.
Thank you. It works just fine now.