Week 13

quote:
This is the sixth weekly installment of my CL/CES journal I outlined in The Intro. Previous weeks can be found here.

The course is based on material provided by DLC Profiles, as well as Jim's texts on Market Profile, MoM and MiP. Anyone needing more information should fill out this form and schedule some time with DLC to get a deeper overview of the course.

On with the journal ...
CL/CES - Week 13

Digging the chart entries, so i'm sticking with that, just with a slight variation: one chart entry per day.
Monday

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Tuesday

No Description Entered

Wednesday

No Description Entered

Thursday

No Description Entered
Dr. Brett posted some good thoughts on market structure awareness and gave props to Jim and his efforts.

And here's the Profile Bulletin he referred to.

Weekly update coming soon ...
what happened to Omni....?? I'm getting caught up today......I know this probably didn't have the feedback you wanted but I was enjoying them.......perhaps you can tell us about the intensives and the add on stuff they do if you have attended and are still around.....
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

what happened to Omni....?? I'm getting caught up today......I know this probably didn't have the feedback you wanted but I was enjoying them.......perhaps you can tell us about the intensives and the add on stuff they do if you have attended and are still around.....

hi Bruce
hope all is going well for you.

i didn't disappear
, but i have been getting involved with some additional projects. it is all trading related and hopefully i'll get things ironed out within the next few weeks. when that happens, i will post about it here. it will be a good thing

thx for your comments Bruce.

hope everyone has a great week!
Glad you are ok and everything is going well Omni...keep us posted when you have time

Bruce