ES Short Analysis 050109

See charts for explanations and insights.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hey Ninja,

I look at your charts and read your annotations and I know they're saying something ... but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Guess I just vapor lock on it. My bad. Wouldya couldya type up a page explaining in more detail your charts and indidcators and the meaning of your terms and acronyms etc.? And you could post that link along with your charts each time for folks' reference (including me). If you already have a page like that, could you point me there? Just an idea ... then again, I may be the village idiot on this one.
MM:
As far as not understanding what my charts are saying, its likely you're in the majority! lol

I tend to try to introduce a concept or trade setup, then follow up with actual examples to reinforce. I do shorten names to avoid typing, and if one hasnt followed from the start, sometimes the references dont have meaning. My bad on that, probably just a little lazy. :-)

I'll see if I can whip up a short post that does as you ask, and hopefully this may help clarify. Thanks for your interest and comments.
I look forward to it Ninja ... good stuff ... thanks!