No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Update.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Ninja great charts, a couple questions I understand divergence but I am not sure how to pick the best the target points. Can you give me some advice? I went long at 1.3250 my entry was based on the divergence & triple bottom and my target is 1.3285 & Final 1.3340

As I write this first target reached.

EURUSD
Following the nice long reentry opportunities (see Low TF chart), we saw price reach our top of channel target (see High TF chart). Other things coming into play at this point.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
Doseone:
Nice entry. We're seeing the same thing with the channel, mine hit right at 95. Your 85 looked like just above DB peak. I have another target around the 1.3315 area which is MM of double bottom. I see your 1.3340 target as that was prior peak. Im looking for some short term selling for now, with more to come on upside possible. I could see us reaching the 1.3300ish area before selling sets in. We'll see. Nice trading so far!
Selling for our High TF RB short? We'll see.

No Description Entered
Final look for tonite.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

Good nite and good trading.
Doseone:
Hope you were able to hold til we reached the 1.3340 area (prior peak) last night. Nice trades, and I see that after pulling back from this area, we've continued back up thru it and have moved nicely higher! :-)
Excellent trading Ninja, nice to see our targets were met looking forward to tonight's session.