Charts 6-4-09

Here is a trade I put on tonight with the Yen. I know absolutley nothing about this market except that ticks are worth $12.50 each. Doesn't matter - I trade patterns
The 1st person that can tell me whether I bought or sold this pig gets out of having to pay their friendship dues this month!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

P.S. if you can also tell me where (approx) I put my trade on then as a bonus You can come over this weekend and mow my lawn
....Just a wild guess VO[;)...Did you buy @] 1.0393? (Based upon the June JY contract - symbol = @JYM09)...

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

....Just a wild guess VO[;)...Did you buy @] 1.0393? (Based upon the June JY contract - symbol = @JYM09)...

AHH PDQ is on the ball!...I even posted the wrong chart (not by design), sorry about that...I took several pics. My entry was 1.0395 (.010395), but your close enuff. You see that beauty of an ABC that let me in? No friendship dues this month and Sat. morning is fine for the lawn!

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

quote:
Originally posted by PDQ

AHH PDQ is on the ball!...I even posted the wrong chart (not by design), sorry about that...I took several pics. My entry was 1.0395 (.010395), but your close enuff. You see that beauty of an ABC that let me in? No friendship dues this month and Sat. morning is fine for the lawn!

Hmmmmm......800 miles - my lawn mower might do 15mph - I'll be on I64 west here in a few minutes!

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
I am in the works of setting up an account with Mirus, so I'm just testing the Ninja trader platform out. So far so good, tick charts are great.

No Description Entered