For Ninja

Heres a setup i use for shorts....we are on the same page i think

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hey Rassi:

Nice use of the lower TFs to isolate temporary rallies against the longer term downtrend. I too like the High TF a multiple of 5 from the Mid, and Ive moved to using a 3 multiple down from Mid to Low. I find price has to work harder to reach extremes on the Lower vs the Mid this way. Hidden div can be very useful in highliting continuation in trends. You look to doing a nice job of finding some nice setups. The fact that the indicator on High TF is not near midline adds to the setup in my thinking. I concur with your choice of the Euro. This is typically a nice trending market which lends to the setup youve shown. These same setups will of course appear on the High TF as well in nice trends, if you can isolate a way to determine when they are likely to turn back with the trend. Perhaps a div on your Mid (or at extremes) as well as on your lower. While the reward stands to be greater, so may be the risk. Just something to think about if desired.

Looks good. Ive not used the Erg function, but seems to be doing a nice job for you. :-)