New Mumble Room

I spoke with "Daytrading" about starting up a Mumble room again. Although his is up for the idea he is in the middle of upgrading the "mypivots" forum which will have a chat option and he would like to coordinate this with the Voice Chat room.

This unfortunately will put the Mumble room on hold for a couple of months unless someone else has any other ideas on how we can get a Voice chat room started now.

Please respond to this post so that I know you have read it and are up to speed.

Thanx
PalTalk is free (free version has annoying pop up adds), also the eChat has voice capabilities (I was in the AMMO trading room and they used it every day). Hopefully you stress that participants purchase echo cancelling headsets such as Logitech and sold at RadioShack. Also have an etiquette list such as "no political comments" and no swearing that must be agreed to before gaining access to the chat. Just my thoughts...good luck
I am interested in voice chat.Thanks
I am in the middle of of a server upgrade. I can make a chat server with Mumble. Just give me some time. Need to setup the virtualized environment first.
Thanks lordalfa.