Tips for a begining day trader

Hello everyone,

I've studied a lot about day trading and I'm about to really commence day trading.
I would love to receive general tips on how to accelerate my learning curve.

Also, I have some specific questions:

Please, does anyone know links to sites where I can obtain:
- templates of trader's journal, dairy, evaluation forms or sheet etc.
- free historic data (yearly, monthly, weekly, hourly) for equities, futures and other markets
- free real time market data (NOT delayed)
- free important market data (eg GDP growth, unemployment rate, VIX, open interest, 52 weekly highs/low) all available at the same website
- free open source software that can be used or adapted in analyzing the financial markets.

I realize I may seem ridiculous wanting to have everything free but every penny I save is a penny I can use as capital for trading.

Thank you
Originally posted by vikkktor

Hello everyone,

I've studied a lot about day trading and I'm about to really commence day trading.
I would love to receive general tips on how to accelerate my learning curve.

Also, I have some specific questions:

Please, does anyone know links to sites where I can obtain:
- templates of trader's journal, dairy, evaluation forms or sheet etc.
- free historic data (yearly, monthly, weekly, hourly) for equities, futures and other markets
- free real time market data (NOT delayed)
- free important market data (eg GDP growth, unemployment rate, VIX, open interest, 52 weekly highs/low) all available at the same website
- free open source software that can be used or adapted in analyzing the financial markets.

I realize I may seem ridiculous wanting to have everything free but every penny I save is a penny I can use as capital for trading.

Thank you

Hi vikkktor,

You might want to try visiting this sites. They have useful information for people who are still learning trading.

*** spam deleted ***