ES S/R Map for 11-25-09

15min chart with Blue lines as potential price action S/R areas ... Green filled-in areas are better defined potential S/R "zones" ... Green line is Wkly R1 Pvt ... Red line is Wkly Mid Pvt. As always, open to any feedback and additional shared analysis for coming into Wednesday's trading!

Click image for original size
es sr levels for 112509
Didn't even come close to testing 1083, therefore the bulls have control for now. Currently at 1108 in GLOBEX, odds are good for a gap up tomorrow, esp. given strength in gold and euro. If that is the case, then 1103 or the pivot point might be a potential target for the morning play. In fact, if the current trend of buying dips is intact, then a stop and reverse at VPOC=1103-1104 might be the way to go.
Click image for original size
I'm holding a three contract short from 1109.50...I have a gap at the 1105 area and leftover triples form Tuesday that never cleaned up.....I'm willing to hold this over the holiday but would much rather have a selloff today....
some good rocking confluence you guys had today...I'm still using that 1103 - 1105 as the primary magnet........amazing that area...if only I could tell when we offically are gonna break away from it
this low volume-volatility leaves lots of triples to target..
I traded premkt short some this morn ... but w/the high popping up to 1111+ didn't really know what to do with things once the regular session opened. Part of it may have had to do with being in a position at 8pm cst when mkt spiked down ... must've missed a report or something ... was short but bugged out and didn't get much. Whole thing kinda freaked me. Reminded me of a trade in bonds in the early 90's that I called in. I placed my mkt entry order and my stop and the broker dude goes "filled on both." Evidently, seconds after the order was entered, a report came out (unemployment I think) and I got smacked. I shoulda been paying more attention ... live and learn.

Thanks for tossing out the analysis and price levels guys.

Hope ya get some gravity on those shorts Bruce.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone to which it applies ... and Happy ____________ (enter desired celebration) to everyone else on this big spinning ball of dirt!!!!!

I'm outta here.

MM
Originally posted by phileo

Didn't even come close to testing 1083, therefore the bulls have control for now. Currently at 1108 in GLOBEX, odds are good for a gap up tomorrow, esp. given strength in gold and euro. If that is the case, then 1103 or the pivot point might be a potential target for the morning play. In fact, if the current trend of buying dips is intact, then a stop and reverse at VPOC=1103-1104 might be the way to go.

Hi Phileo,
Looks like you S&R of 1103 was on the target. Good call!

1103.25 at 08:44

Freakin IB won't log me on but my other data is showing the ES down at 1085 so I'm trying to get out of all three of my shorts.....not even sure if data is correct now.......%$#$%!!
Ib is showing me filled at 1083.25 on those that were put on at 1109 area on Wednesday......IB is the most messed up I have ever seen it tonight........so I won't count this trade until morning....

The reason I held this was because of the triples that were left over from Tuesdays trade (8 SETS OF TRIPLES on Wednesdays trading too)....1084 was /is a key area for me......so I'll consider this an early holiday present...