ES 1-27-10

Good morning. Im having a good day already . Two wimpy little scalps, but im up 5 handles. Yesterday plus 3.....
Click image for original size
Two other things to point out on the above chart. The cycle from the 1085.50 low to the one last nite around 4:00 am, gives a high near the freakin close. The averages are bearish but she needs to trade above at least 1089 for a period of time to turn bullish.(i think it eventually will)
any trade through 1100 kills a triangle
es 5m1 27 10
Hi Kool, How are you?

I am now in Toronto for the next 3 years.

I am still applying you concepts but on 6E, EURUSD. Sometimes on CL. CL needs a lot of attention.

This is ES using the Golden Mean extensions and a bar counting indicator.

What's your email?

BR. LA

es 03 10 1272010 13 min 1
Hi Lordalfa,

Do you find that the same time frames and projections work well with the 6E? I am new to KoolsTools for about 9 months now and just learning on the ES, but also like the currencies...any help would be appreciated ...THANKS
Hey L.A.! Good to hear from you! e-mail is [email protected].
Originally posted by jyonkeeod

Hi Lordalfa,

Do you find that the same time frames and projections work well with the 6E? I am new to KoolsTools for about 9 months now and just learning on the ES, but also like the currencies...any help would be appreciated ...THANKS

I use single bar projections on the 60 min. Using 20 tick stop for 15 tick target. It is wide. I don't have time to monitor. So I just set my order and walk away.

This is the 6E in 60 min. I place my orders for a bouce at the 161.8 and 423.6. That is as Kools Tools rules state, as long as the peak in the the chart's case is not touched.

6e 03 10 1282010 60 min 2
Very Kool....and thank you for the info, stupid question but what do you mean by "as long as the peak is not touched in the charts case"

Thanks so much...I would reply to your private message area but it would not let me, so sorry to anyone who has to read this!!

Very Kool....and thank you for the info, stupid question but what do you mean by "as long as the peak is not touched in the charts case"

Thanks so much...I would reply to your private message area but it would not let me, so sorry to anyone who has to read this!!

In the case of the chart posted, you paint the swing high bar from top to bottom and key in extensions on Ninjatrader, -61.8, -161.8 and -423.6. These are key price levels that a bounce will happen. My guess is a tick target of 11 to 15 should give you profitability. For counter trend, I would place at -161.8

If you want to go with the trend, do the reverse to find the possible areas prices would peak. This I will use the -61.8 but with a larger trailing profit target.

Counter trend, 1 contract, trend following, 2 contracts. 1 cover, 1 for the run.
Thanks so much..I will give it a try on simulator.

Thanks so much..I will give it a try on simulator.

This is what I did this morning. Painted the swing high bar and projected 161.8 at 1.3922 Placed a buy order at 13923, 1 tick above the projection to ensure a fill. Target 11 ticks with Stop at 20 ticks.

Triggered and it bounced, target met in 2 mins. My Ninja time for currencies is set at GMT. So 2:14 trigger, 2:16 target.

6e 03 10 1292010 60 min 1