ES S/R Levels for 3/24/10

Here's what I'm seeing on a daily and a 1-hour chart. Not much above the market that I could find as solid levels in my own meager view. None-the-less, hope this is useful. And, as always, open to any and all feedback, analysis etc.!

Click image for original size
es daily sr for 32410

es 1 hour sr levels for 32410
Bout time you posted,pal! Ive missed your insight! btw, above the marketis very short term resistance at 1174.75-1175.50.
I agree with your 1160 number... heres why.....

Some good analysis Kool ... and nice call on the spike down to 1162!
Tried to edit prior post real quick but it wouldn't allow it for some reason. I'd intended to also ask, based on the commentary on your chart, what it is that has you looking at a "Wednesday Low" and what you're currently seeing as to how the market plays out sebsequent to that.
WEEKEND UPDATE: 3-20-10. Never get married to any one bias or view! Words to live by... following is my perpective now and some fun facts but ill change my view in a heartbeat if necessary! Make no mistake, we have seen a hellacious rally from the bear market lows and just a guess but i dont think its over yet! Higher prices may be seen late next month (or sooner) . For now , their are some hints of a small decline which has already travelled about 15 handles. we could stop here or go another 30 handles lower. I suspecting a small rebound, then lower into tues/wed ,but thats really just a guess based on some short term cycles, and past patterns. Fun fact! Most corrections the last few months have ended when new lows were above 15. Friday new lows had only expanded to 9 so far. so lets keep an eye on that. Also the heathcare vote could be this weekend , so any move could happen! Stay on your toes!(this is from the longer term thread ... it possible we already hit our low tues at 1159 but basically it means a tendency to rise the last half of the week. It comes from the daily charts.. ill try to post later.)
Daily Settlements for E-mini S&P 500 (Dollar) Futures (FINAL)Trade Date: 03/24/2010
Month Open High Low Last Change Settle Estimated
Volume Prior Day
Open Interest
JUN 10 1169.25 1170.00 1161.00 1164.75 -5.00 1164.50...Behold the power of
fibanocci!!!!
(and Kools tools!) low 1161.00 bingoooooo