free site, chart URL that draws R/S, pivot lines ?

Hi,

Is there a free charting site that draws pivot, R/S prices on the chart? Daily at least?

There's a fellow on stockcharts who has his "TED" lines which are prtty good, but coarse grained, not like R1, R2, S1, S2 closer together prices.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID2684038&cmd=show[s129091848]&disp=O

tnx, curt

Click image for original size
sc
Hi Curt,

Thanks for the link.

This site has pivotpoints for the upcoming day
http://www.mypivots.com/dn/?symbol=284
There are lots of kinds of PP calculations as you can see.
There are the retracement and extension levels as well.
Is this what you want?
That is a pretty nice page. Is there any notes or descriptions etc on it?
Originally posted by mdszj

That is a pretty nice page. Is there any notes or descriptions etc on it?

There's a link next to each item that connects to the dictionary page that explains the item that you are looking at.
Hi Blue, I use the mypivots R/S page frequently. My quest is to find a site that draws those prices on a price chart. Even the free stockcharts daily would be useful with the weekly R/S prices drawn.

Too many things to keep track of is a problem, then fib prices intra day cycles etc etc.

Not everyone has trade station and a script that pulls from mypivots or calcs them up from a built in. ;-(

tnx, curt
Originally posted by curt504

Hi Blue, I use the mypivots R/S page frequently. My quest is to find a site that draws those prices on a price chart. Even the free stockcharts daily would be useful with the weekly R/S prices drawn.

Too many things to keep track of is a problem, then fib prices intra day cycles etc etc.

Not everyone has trade station and a script that pulls from mypivots or calcs them up from a built in. ;-(

tnx, curt

Hi Curt,

Yes I was wondering what you were after. I don't have Tradestation either, nor a place that automatically adds them to my chart. I also have lots of things to track -at this time too many. This is because I have not yet finalized my system and want to see what works.

I have a spreadsheet and it computes the pivot points and fib and extensions. I compute lots of other things and then come up with my concensus estimate for the day's high and low and Stop-runs and breakout and breakdown. So really, I just put only a few numbers on my chart.

I tracked the PP and fib retracement and ext for a while (posted on this site
http://www.mypivots.com/Board/Topic/4857/4/study-says-pivots-dont-work

)and I couldn't quite see how to determine when they work and not - and of course there are many variations.

I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for, but one observation I have found true for myself. I have noticed that when I have estimate (pp or anything else) I tend to "cement" my viewpoint into these. This means I am waiting for a move to come down to a certain level and it doesn't quite get there and I miss the upleg waiting for it to get to that "set" level.

Therefore I have found it is not a plus to put them on my graph.