MB Trading data feed

Anyone have any experience with MB Trading's data feed? any good? The reason I ask is, they are one of the few that offer data feed on both futures contracts and index symbols. Anyone know of any good broker or data feed that offer both of these?
I use MB. Their data, in my experience, is only fair. When the market moves fast their quote data lags while their execution server seems to be current as you will find yourself with an order executed at a price that, according to their data, shouldn't be getting hit. I find that this especially happens with their NYMEX energy quotes. In addition, I used to feed their data into QuoteTracker. One of the studies I especially depended on was very sensitive to executed order size on the bid versus ask and I found that their executed order size data used to get bunched. I found many fewer actual trades executed per day according to them than what actually had traded according to other sources.

To get around this, I have worked with MB to participate in an effort sponsored by the CME to provide free quote data to small traders through DTN-IQ. The program is called the "IQ Feed CME Globex fee waiver" and you can get more information about it on the DTN web site. MB attests to DTN that I have an active futures account with them and I get CME Globex data for free in my DTN account. I pay a monthly DTN account fee of $40 and I get CME Globex data like the ES plus CME/CBOT/NYMEX bonds, notes, currencies, crude, nat gas, etc. for free. I feed this data into QuoteTracker through my DTN account and it works wonderfully. MB is the party making it possible for me and since I started this about a month ago it has been wonderful.

I have not seen MB openly promote this so if you are interested you may have to talk with a few MB people. It doesn't cost MB anything - they only have to certify to DTN that you have an active trading account with them and you give MB your DTN account number for MB to put on the certification.
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

I use MB. Their data, in my experience, is only fair. When the market moves fast their quote data lags while their execution server seems to be current as you will find yourself with an order executed at a price that, according to their data, shouldn't be getting hit. I find that this especially happens with their NYMEX energy quotes. In addition, I used to feed their data into QuoteTracker. One of the studies I especially depended on was very sensitive to executed order size on the bid versus ask and I found that their executed order size data used to get bunched. I found many fewer actual trades executed per day according to them than what actually had traded according to other sources.

To get around this, I have worked with MB to participate in an effort sponsored by the CME to provide free quote data to small traders through DTN-IQ. The program is called the "IQ Feed CME Globex fee waiver" and you can get more information about it on the DTN web site. MB attests to DTN that I have an active futures account with them and I get CME Globex data for free in my DTN account. I pay a monthly DTN account fee of $40 and I get CME Globex data like the ES plus CME/CBOT/NYMEX bonds, notes, currencies, crude, nat gas, etc. for free. I feed this data into QuoteTracker through my DTN account and it works wonderfully. MB is the party making it possible for me and since I started this about a month ago it has been wonderful.

I have not seen MB openly promote this so if you are interested you may have to talk with a few MB people. It doesn't cost MB anything - they only have to certify to DTN that you have an active trading account with them and you give MB your DTN account number for MB to put on the certification.

Thanks for the info on the IQ Feed. I looked at the IQ site and I guess they waive the fees for certain brokers....

Question, you feed the IQ Feed to Quotetracker charts. I am assuming your actual trade execution goes through your MB broker trading DOM. If this is the case, arent you trading your DOm on a different feed than your visual charts? Isnt there a difference/slippage between the two? or its so minor, its no big deal?

Im a little confused.....
I do trade my MB account through the MB dom and rely on QT charts fed by DTN-IQ. The problem with lagged MB quotes only happens when the market is moving really fast. I simultaneously trade with two brokers (two separate doms) and the other broker has excellent quote data currency as does DTN-IQ and I rely on those two feeds to know what the real market price is at any time. Executions with MB and the other broker usually happen simultaneously if I have like orders in place with both.