What is market profile

I have heard about this before. And some of you are telling me I should learn it, which I agree with, but what is it? How do I go about learning it? Thanks for the help.
Best advice I can give you is to read the two classic books on Market Profile:

Mind over Markets and Markets in Profile both by Dalton.
Well thank you for the advice. But from what I understand, market profile is something like an indicator, that you can purchase on this site. Is that the case?

And just a side note, everyone I have meet so far has said "STOP USING INDICATORS" but every person I check out on this site, because someone "claims" they are are really good at trading, has indicators on thier charts?

I'm a little conffused by that. Why would the guys that are "good" or "profitable" have indicators on their charts? Cause everyone is telling me to take them off of my charts??

You may not know the answer to this question, it was not really directed at you, just something I have noticed.

Thanks for helping :)
Originally posted by Skyfly

Well thank you for the advice. But from what I understand, market profile is something like an indicator, that you can purchase on this site. Is that the case?

If you use eSignal the you can use the DVATool to plot historical and developing Value Areas and Points of Control along with a few other Market Profile concepts such as Rotation Factors and Single Prints.

And just a side note, everyone I have meet so far has said "STOP USING INDICATORS" but every person I check out on this site, because someone "claims" they are are really good at trading, has indicators on thier charts?

Everyone? Is everyone AK1?

I'm a little confused by that. Why would the guys that are "good" or "profitable" have indicators on their charts? Cause everyone is telling me to take them off of my charts??

You may not know the answer to this question, it was not really directed at you, just something I have noticed.

Thanks for helping :)

I think you'll find that a lot of traders here use indicators or they've changed the definition of what an indicator is.
I see ok thank you "day trading"