Where can I find a good broker?

sorry about my english its not my mother Language

i start to trade in demo few Months and i
would like to know about good broker
member in the regulation institute(like NYSE, FINRA, NFA & SIpc...)
in israel i have to pay 6$ to one trip(e mini)
with free date and softwer
if you have chiperrs i will getting happy

thanks...
welcome to the site and forum sharvit9!

Our members have rated their brokers on this page here:
http://www.mypivots.com/broker

You can see what they think about each broker and what they think of each aspect of that broker's service.
I have a feeling if you ask the TOS folks how they rate TOS today; it would be very different than what was posted under the rate topic
Originally posted by redsixspeed

I have a feeling if you ask the TOS folks how they rate TOS today; it would be very different than what was posted under the rate topic

Yeah, I reviewed TOS a little while back. I still don't find it very intuitive. Furthermore, the quotes still come thru in bursts and I've noticed with any heavy trading activity that even the ES prints and charts will jump several ticks or a point back and forth. And I've got a new decent computer and good connectivity. Ran it side-by-side with Ninja Trader (using TD Ameritrade data feed) and TOS was a fair amount slower and sluggish in comparison. Just an update.
Today 8/30/10...I have a delay of 40sec. to one minute for market order to fill...post in chat room 5 to 7 minutes delay...this happens most of the time after an update....BUT, the thing is...no alert concerning this issue was sent..at least I didn't get one...they should at least make known to us there is a problem

Today 8/30/10...I have a delay of 40sec. to one minute for market order to fill...post in chat room 5 to 7 minutes delay...this happens most of the time after an update....BUT, the thing is...no alert concerning this issue was sent..at least I didn't get one...they should at least make known to us there is a problem

====================================================================
8/31/10 11:17 ET...I just received an alert that they are working to fix the issue...

8/31/10 11:17 ET...I just received an alert that they are working to fix the issue...

8/31/10...12:13 et alert...all systems are good to go...
thanks for the info tos...its good to know whats going on

8/31/10...12:13 et alert...all systems are good to go...
thanks for the info tos...its good to know whats going on

===================================================================
Charts froze @ 3:50 et and remained that way till 4:15 et
redsixspeed give transact over at www.gotrade.us a test drive. I can only recall a small amount of data freeze's over the years and most were known in advance and usually on Sunday evenings. NO WAY I could I trade with delays that large in the ES.
Originally posted by CharterJoe

redsixspeed give transact over at www.gotrade.us a test drive. I can only recall a small amount of data freeze's over the years and most were known in advance and usually on Sunday evenings. NO WAY I could I trade with delays that large in the ES.

I am sending them an email this weekend