Sam Goldberg from FuturesTradingCoach.com is Lying in his Emails

I was in their free room on Friday December 10 2010 and Sam called out 2 losing trades. One was for a 2 point stop and the other was a 3 point stop that he doubled up on.I thought that was no big deal until I received an Email on Sunday that said they made 5 points and started the weekend early== LIE. Please do not fall for their smoke and mirrors. I sat in there free room a couple days and every time they do bad in the free room they will talk about how good their DNA=Pay 5000$ room is doing.
We all need to stick together and expose these type of scammers because trading is hard enough. I don't care what anybody says a lie is a lie.
Originally posted by CptInsaano

I was in their free room on Friday December 10 2010 and Sam called out 2 losing trades. One was for a 2 point stop and the other was a 3 point stop that he doubled up on.I thought that was no big deal until I received an Email on Sunday that said they made 5 points and started the weekend early== LIE. Please do not fall for their smoke and mirrors. I sat in there free room a couple days and every time they do bad in the free room they will talk about how good their DNA=Pay 5000$ room is doing.
We all need to stick together and expose these type of scammers because trading is hard enough. I don't care what anybody says a lie is a lie.
Thanks for the heads up on these guys.