World's Perfect Business

I've just come across this web site:
http://www.worldsperfectbusiness.com/

Michael Siegel is a trading mentor. I really like his home page and this is the reason that I was originally drawn to trading. It's the only business in the world where you truly work for yourself and no one else. In all other businesses you have clients and customers. Even famous authors need to keep their readership happy.

Anyway, I stray from the point. Has anybody here used Michael's services and would like to share their experience with us?
Email received from Michael Siegel:
quote:
I was a floor trader and member at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for fourteen of the 37 years that I've been in the business. Seven years ago I started training people and I can honestly say that I can teach anyone who has the desire and willingness to do the work, to be a profitable trader. If any of the people in your forum have any questions I can be reached at [email protected] or 323.822.0060.

Michael

I have used his services to get a better read on the bigger picture of the market and can give him two thumbs up...a sharp guy that doesn't glorify trading.....he doesn't really promote daytrading for most people and thinks that you cetainly don't need to daytrade to be successful, The course comes with a practice disc with charts that "scroll" so that you can simulate the trading methods taught before risking your cash...If you have more specific questions I'd be more than happy to answer them

Bruce
Thanks Bruce.