How can I hedge my postion

I was not aware I had an open order I shorted the sp emini the very last second at 1310.75 I need your help to find a way for me to hedge my position for the weekend. I have only a future and stock accounts. No forex account. Please help.
PS I called my broker at 4:16 they told me they could do nothing until Sunday at 5 PM
its not that bad, think what will you do if it goes either way at +/- 1,2,3,4,5, ..etc.. either way. Then wait for regular market open hour and take action as you plan.
Thank you for your response nkhoi I’m more calm now knowing that my position is short and not long I’m ready to accept the risk of losing 5 points if “good” news will come during the weekend but I was not ready to lose 30 points had my position was long. More or less I accepted my short position I think it is safer during this weekend
Now for the sake of learning I would like to hear from the veteran traders of this site how and what a trader in my position should have done
Ps. I’m attending a trading course I called the school they could not help me I’m certain there is a way out there to hedge a position like mine
Given the world crises, wars, nuclear meltdown, etc, etc, etc, don't loose too much sleep. Good odds market will open down Sunday 6pm EST. Get a buy market order ready to close your short and watch the open. Might help to pour a stiff drink just in case!

Good luck.

Bob
Ur lucky escape!
open at 09.25 see it's not that bad just don't do it again unless you have a plan.
Originally posted by nkhoi

open at 09.25 see it's not that bad just don't do it again unless you have a plan.

I don't know why for sure ... but your post cracked me up ... probably the "just don't do it again" part. Maybe it's because if anyone's traded long enough, they've found themselves in a real pickle of a situation where all they could do was sweat bullets until the market reopened. Glad it worked out "decently!"

Were you a victim of nuns with knuckle cracking rulers? Anyway, good advice.
you caught on, I anticipated he will do it again since it worked out this time. One day if he found himself 40 points in the hole then he will be cured of the habit... like me.

Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Originally posted by nkhoi

I don't know why for sure ... but your post cracked me up ... probably the "just don't do it again" part. Maybe it's because if anyone's traded long enough, they've found themselves in a real pickle of a situation where all they could do was sweat bullets until the market reopened. Glad it worked out "decently!"

Were you a victim of nuns with knuckle cracking rulers? Anyway, good advice.