ES 6-16-2011

Short from 66.5, 2.61 fib extension on my 5min chart, s2 and a 2.618 stretch number as well there; pitbull number in the area as well...ym had decent resistance at 890...volume dvg on esas we took overnight highs

taking 2/3 off here at the o/n highs and the other half i will carry to see if they want to fill that air down at 62.75. Stop back to unch on the runner

i have a low volume area from 66-69 so not a bad place to initiate. Will re load shorts at 69 if they take it up there

good trading !
Waiting for 68-69 for a short. VAH and NPOC in the neighborhood.

Good luck to all!
one other thing, so far top volume is in the 62.5-63 area so we know where we are going unless volume shows after the break of the o/n range

flattening my runners here at 63
and air filled of course
Nice call!....
limit order was at 1268.75 for an hour+, no fill.Missed 3+ handles. Done for today.
30-min INDU is into R, if we take it, may fill upper gap

Click image for original size
2011 06 161134
that 69 level worked well i guess

done for the day...good luck all

Originally posted by apk781

Short from 66.5, 2.61 fib extension on my 5min chart, s2 and a 2.618 stretch number as well there; pitbull number in the area as well...ym had decent resistance at 890...volume dvg on esas we took overnight highs

taking 2/3 off here at the o/n highs and the other half i will carry to see if they want to fill that air down at 62.75. Stop back to unch on the runner

i have a low volume area from 66-69 so not a bad place to initiate. Will re load shorts at 69 if they take it up there

good trading !
one last thing, i have the 71-71.5 area as the next resistance above for those interested

that's it for today !