ES Thursday 12-29-11

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Thursday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots. The Yellow lines are Fib clusters fwiw. The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope, as always, that this is helpful to some as a "MAP."

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 122911

1255-56 200sma / PASR / 20 day rolling VolProf HVN / 2 day LVN
1249 Daily Mid Pvt (RTH calcs.) / PASR / Demark Dly Pvt
1238-39 Wkly Pvt / PASR / Fib cluster
1223-24 PASR / 20 day rolling VolProf LVN / Fib cluster
Fwiw ... my own opinion is that the ES will turn up with an attraction to at least 1255. May happen overnight (or not at all if my "read" is off). Has to get past 1250 as an initial hurdle first ... which is where it's trading as I'm posting this ... and is a potential semi-significant PASR on the chart I posted above.
And as Bruce and some other "old timers" on this site know I love good music ... especially Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave/and Solo) ... here's a new tune he's recently released that I love.

Get past the macabre initial commentary ... because the guy's got some great soul in his voice ... and the tune creates a good vibe.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE CHRIS CORNELL THEN YOU WILL LOSE MONEY TRADING!
MM, you have started it....lol

Incomparable Eartha Kitt:

And for something completely different, here is a kick-ass version of the olden goldie. Chingonized version of "Malaguena Salerosa" (over 1 Mln viewers)

Happy New Year! The Andrews Sisters with Benny Goodman orchestra

Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

And as Bruce and some other "old timers" on this site know I love good music ... especially Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave/and Solo) ... here's a new tune he's recently released that I love.

Get past the macabre initial commentary ... because the guy's got some great soul in his voice ... and the tune creates a good vibe.

IF YOU DON'T LOVE CHRIS CORNELL THEN YOU WILL LOSE MONEY TRADING!

His work with Temple of the Dog was absolutely incredible and dripping with true emotion.
Singles above. I have 1253.75 as 50% retracement of yest's move, so expect sellers here - will see how they do

Click image for original size
2011 12 291031
anyone here today?
I am here I am with the shorter's
I'm here - enjoying the music and info. thanks.