the beginnings

Hello,
so far I have been just paper trading and collecting information but soon if possible I would like to start real trading with account of 500(pounds). Please, I would like to ask you what kind of trading (whether shares, indexes...) would be the best suitable for account of this size.
Thank you for your time and opinions
My first question is "have you been profitable paper trading?" Don't start trading real money until you know what you're doing. Secondly, GBP 500 isn't very much so I would stay away from anything that required margin (like futures).

If you wanted to take a high risk you could buy put or call options. If you wanted low risk you could invest in blue chip shares.
Originally posted by Frantisek1441

Hello,
so far I have been just paper trading and collecting information but soon if possible I would like to start real trading with account of 500(pounds). Please, I would like to ask you what kind of trading (whether shares, indexes...) would be the best suitable for account of this size.
Thank you for your time and opinions

500 GBP is nothing...you will blow your account very quickly, and not necessarily due to incompetence
Yes I think it is ok. O dont plan to start real-trading until Im definitely sure about what Im doing.
Originally posted by Frantisek1441

Yes I think it is ok. O dont plan to start real-trading until Im definitely sure about what Im doing.

========================================================================
Check this out ..they say they will give you the money to trade ... idk

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/7544/-1/city-index-trading-academy
What type of beginnings.