Giving $300 to start share trading. Uinvest - Smart Exchange

I dunno, maybe some of you know what I am talking about.
I was reading about don't really get the whole idea so this is why I am here asking....
Recently Uinvest is offering Ufund which is a part of affiliation, they give $300 of trade shares at Smart exchange in order to attract traders.

Do any of you work with them

Tell me more info on Ufund please. I will be happy to know what you think about it...
I took a look at their site and when you try to click through to their store you are prevented from doing so by the Chrome browser because there's malware on their store site:

Click image for original size
Univest store malware warning
Yes, their site needs some improvements for sure. But as far as I've understood their products are rather popular. They already have over 100 000 of registered clients or so.

Their clients don't have much experience in trading on SE. That's why it won't take much efforts to beat them.

But before giving it a try, I'd like to know what more experinced traders think about it all.
Originally posted by trader_one

I dunno, maybe some of you know what I am talking about.
I was reading about don't really get the whole idea so this is why I am here asking....

I took a rather cursory look at their site and frankly I am not sure what the deal is. If something is not obvious to me at the first glance, I tend to distrust it and I like to trust my first impression. I don't have much time to examine this nor am I very interested in it, but caution is always advised in such a case.

Just my two cents.
Yes, but don't you find that there is no risk at trying to trade with their $300 bonus, as you use not your own money?