ES Monday 8-18-14

here is a video of how I see it as of Sunday night.......chart below are key areas based on some parts of the weekly profiles.....I had to reduce the scale to fit it so it's always best to run your own numbers..I may have messed up some numbers on the video but if we open above 56 in the morning then we would really need to watch the 51.75 - 54 on a first drop down to it ...then there is the questionable 49 number that i am hoping not to use.... I'd rather wait to see what happens at 45 - 47.50...
No video below? Try this link: monday_8-18-14.swf

Click image for original size
mpweekly
Bruce, thanks for the inputs. FYI, the first 40 seconds of the video above shows a browser in the background - not the chart that you were trying to refer to.
i was trying to show the cash markets from CNN homepage....see the right side where it shows what the dow, sp and nas closed at
Originally posted by stocksster

Bruce, thanks for the inputs. FYI, the first 40 seconds of the video above shows a browser in the background - not the chart that you were trying to refer to.
a simple price chart of what are the most impotant lines...without all my babble or fluff from the profile
Click image for original size
monday
LOL...my bad...I see that now...as usual I was expecting you to explain based on the charts!

Originally posted by BruceM

i was trying to show the cash markets from CNN homepage....see the right side where it shows what the dow, sp and nas closed at
Originally posted by stocksster

my trade system does not offer market profile like the one you display every morning. Just wanted to drop a thank you for that.
we are very close to spot were the cash will close higher only 12% of the time ( if u buy into statistics).......I have a line at 67.50 on my Mp chart too so hunting shorts up here now
all buyers want to see if they can hold trade above VA high from 7-30..us sellers want to see if we can at least get a 65.50 retest...if not lower....either way watch 67.50 - 69 closely if you are playing late today
got a late start today...was hoping to make the open today but didn't work out hence my reason for posting the levels last night...took two trades so far....one off of 67.75 which went nowehere fast and one off of 68.75.... which worked ok and I am trying to hold something....Vpoc is now up here so we may just bounce back and forth in here so this would be hard to hold......a print of 75 cash if they happen to push new highs puts us at 2 standard deviations of volatility... a place where the market goes to only 5 % of the time...I'd really like to see us sell back off to 1965 but not convinced up here with vpoc building here.....catch up with ya tomorrow