The continued quest to KISS

This forum has been a great resource during my trading trials and tribulations. I have become a successful and profitable trader over time.

I only trade 2 setups currently, one just before the 8:30 open which I will keep private and one I will share as a payback to all whom have helped me over the years.

5M chart
Add or subtract the 1st 5M range from the 5m close price.
If it hits the minus number, buy and vice versa.

The exact setup is 1.75 stop and 3.00 target.
Around 1 point expectancy after commissions.

Helps make a living.

Best of luck to all and thanks again to all who have helped over the years.

Mike
How did you come by this setup? Was this through discovery, partial discovery or were you introduced to it?
thanks for sharing mike.
Originally posted by day trading

How did you come by this setup? Was this through discovery, partial discovery or were you introduced to it?

Both of my setups have come through personal discovery. That said, the cumulative knowledge and thoughts communicated by others must have had some bearing on me being able to discover some market nuggets.

2 aha! moments after watching the market for many thousands of hours.

It can be done! Keep the faith.
big mike do you take multiple contracts? if you do do you exit all at once or trail a stop on some?

thanks
Howard
Originally posted by duck

big mike do you take multiple contracts? if you do do you exit all at once or trail a stop on some?

thanks
Howard

All in / all out

That's compatible with my mindset, not right or wrong but I've learned not to be something that I am not.