ES 5-15-17

all I am doing today is selling calls...right now on the push above 2400...I think we will eventually have to come back down to 2395 area before weeks end...the sooner the better
volume has tapered off above this 2400 ...I think longs will need to be real cautious up here...certainly isn't showing breakout volume from a weekly high IMHO...I have 30 minute vpoc at 2394.50 just in case we can get a good roll over up here
very good odds that we will fill in and trade under that 98.50....single prints are there and this current 30 minute period low matches the low of the third - 30 minute period of the day that created those singles..here is a picture...look at C and E period lows
Click image for original size
match
gap in the data at 99.25 for anyone who scalps......we are at 2400.25 so not much room to use this target yet....i want to see us 1.5 - 2 points above those before thinking about it
Originally posted by BruceM

gap in the data at 99.25 for anyone who scalps......we are at 2400.25 so not much room to use this target yet....i want to see us 1.5 - 2 points above those before thinking about it

I am having hard time seeing the gap. would u be able to post the chart. And once again. Thanks a lot for all the hard work. It has been very helpful to me.
I will get to this in the morning...sorry for the delay
Originally posted by BruceM

I will get to this in the morning...sorry for the delay

thanks
I guess the topic should have been "ES 5-15-17" (instead of "ES 5-13-17")!
correct...
Originally posted by stocksster

I guess the topic should have been "ES 5-15-17" (instead of "ES 5-13-17")!

I fixed it.
thanks DT..appreciate it