ES Wednesday 7-5-17

Not doing much today watching 2431 high and 2421 - 2422 low....expecting retests of 2427 during RTH which just started

edit: putting 2436 on the radar and also looking at all those matching lows down at 2418 !
Wow we really moved down rather quickly off the volume VA L at 29.00 and the pivot at 28.75. I am liking shorting opportunity at 26-27 area with overnight thick volume that traded around that area. I have the O/N low at 22.25 and PD L at 22.00
I bought back those puts sold last week for 1 penny......won't be doing much until next Monday...Think or swim shows market was open yesterday from 9:30 est till 1pm e.s.t so if using pivots and va's you may want to find out from their site...I'm too lazy and can never understand their calendars.....

here is put close out...you'd have to go to last week to see what I sold them for,,,I think it was around 55 cents or so......
Click image for original size
puts
Nice exit on selling naked puts Bruce. Time and Volatility worked in your favor. Did today's downward price action have an affect on those options?

Sharks
it certainly helped but as u said the time helped out a lot with the holiday and I also placed them when volatility ( which u also mentioned) was high on that drop the day I placed them
Originally posted by sharks57

Nice exit on selling naked puts Bruce. Time and Volatility worked in your favor. Did today's downward price action have an affect on those options?

Sharks