Is this an error in a key definition?

Good Day.
I am pretty new to this amazing forum.
And while I was reading and studying around the various posts, I have found probably a mistake in a definition. I would like to receive a third part knowledge by someone more experienced than me.

Here is what I have found: In the definition page about the Value Area, at its bottom there is written: "Generally, the top of the value area provides intraday support while the bottom of the value area intraday resistance. This is more likely to happen when the market opens inside the value area."

But I think it is an error. In fact, if price opens within the Value Area, then VAHigh should act as Resistance and VALow should act as Support. Is not it?

Any experienced feedback would be really appreciated.
Many Blessings :-)

Click image for original size
img1261
yes, this is an error....VA high is in theory support when we open above it and the VA low is resistance when we open below it........opening inside the previous days value area will look at the VA high as resistance and the VA low as support.........good eyes....and good catch Alberto !
Originally posted by Alberto

Good Day.
I am pretty new to this amazing forum.
And while I was reading and studying around the various posts, I have found probably a mistake in a definition. I would like to receive a third part knowledge by someone more experienced than me.

Here is what I have found: In the definition page about the Value Area, at its bottom there is written: "Generally, the top of the value area provides intraday support while the bottom of the value area intraday resistance. This is more likely to happen when the market opens inside the value area."

But I think it is an error. In fact, if price opens within the Value Area, then VAHigh should act as Resistance and VALow should act as Support. Is not it?

Any experienced feedback would be really appreciated.
Many Blessings :-)

Click image for original size
img1261

This has been fixed! Thanks Alberto for pointing this out!