ES Wednesday 10-4-17

these are made on Tuesday night for Wednesdays trade...I think the odds are increasing for a long liquidation break...I am very cautious about long side day trades...2nd video is ramble about the OR trades
No video below? Try this link: vol1.swf

OR trades...what I like and don't like about them and the challenges I face with them....
No video below? Try this link: Or_trades.swf

2532 should be magnet price IF and only IF the 29 area can hold back this drop....nothing really to add..that is only good volume I can see from yesterday
31.50 is midpoint so if long I would take something off there
I rolled my calls to next week to hopefully give myself more time to be right.....when rolling the tasty trade folks always say to roll for slight debit or if u can a credit...this was done for even money ....rolling a spread is much harder then a naked option so this was a good business deal for me....magnet has hit and volume came in there so keep your eyes on that 2532 now...reports coming
Click image for original size
rolledcalls
I will be as bold to say that you cannot lose over time by following this method described in the following 4 videos....( hey, u don't have to listen to me ramble all at once so get to them when u can...take your time as this thread isn't going to be removed)....so if you have twenty minutes this could actually change your trading life.....I know that sounds like a lot of ego but it is not meant to be......overtime this works....I know as I have followed what happens with the Opening Range for years ( even if I don't trade this exact method)....I have thousands of hours of screen time and this will work for you if you come up with rules and targets that work for you and your account size and risk tolerance......you must always at least trade two contract on every break to be most effective at mitigating the risk. I think revising the secondary target to 2 points is very wise as it gets us out of the market sooner and that is always a good thing. Some may even decide to use as a secondary target 3 times the OR range high or low...pick one and be consistent

vid 1
No video below? Try this link: OR1.swf

vid 2

No video below? Try this link: OR2.swf

vid 3

No video below? Try this link: OR3.swf

vid 4

No video below? Try this link: OR4.swf

a quick and dirty text file of the key probabilities

Click link to access uploaded file:
probabilities.txt
I just wanted to wrap this up with what eventually happened today ....think about YOUR time....revising your target closer gets you out sooner and on a day like today you would be finished trading much earlier then those waiting for a plus 2.5.....the less time you are in the market the better......less risk of some adverse price shock or some other crap....the biggest hurdle for most will be order entry and being ABLE to stop and reverse and having FAITH that the methodology will work over time....luckily YOU can go back through tons of charts and test it out...
No video below? Try this link: finale.swf

Bruce you've outdone yourself with this video series. I hope those viewing understand and appreciate the method you've laid out. If one masters this one setup and executes it flawlessly, their financial future will be set.

Great job Bruce!!
hey thanks Big Mike...means a lot coming from an avid OR trader.........I really hope people get this as it really can be used as a stand alone method or with a little thought ( which may not be a good thing) can be combined with other ideas and targets......you just can't be afraid to take the trades and need to keep at it....... those who take the time and go back when volatility was higher and pour through the charts can prove all this to themselves and have some confidence in the method....and since we are a small forum and many things get buried in these threads most don't know or follow the probabilities to help the trade ...I'm just not sure how many read just the first page or even the first post and then never return. I'm glad you found it and thanks for the kind words.
Originally posted by Big Mike

Bruce you've outdone yourself with this video series. I hope those viewing understand and appreciate the method you've laid out. If one masters this one setup and executes it flawlessly, their financial future will be set.

Great job Bruce!!