ES 3-23-18

for me it's 2642 and then I'm watching 2629 - 2931 on the downside in early trade this morning....more volume flowing at the 29 - 31 area so far

EDIT 8:15 ..I still like the 41 - 42 but we have to see what the volume shows us just before the day session...I really thought we might have stayed bounded and that the overnight highs and lows were in when I made this original post...I too am underestimating volatility...

edit 8:34...unless something changes I see volume at the 47 area and if we can fail up here then they may try to push back towards the 42........I keep telling myself " this is the overnight session ..be careful "
a few years ago I was friends with someone from the forum. he was a huge Steely dan fan. If I remember correctly he would go to see them every year for the past few years....well today I heard them on the radio and then I recalled that one of the key members passed away not long ago. This person had some health issues and I tried to do "tough love" on them to get them motivated.......whew, that was a huge mistake and it really blew up the friendship.....It's sometimes difficult to know someones personality or sensitivity level and I am obviously a poor judge of that........

anyway in their honor I thought I'd post one of my favorite songs of theirs....just really "dig that groovy guitar"

and to keep this on a light note...a bit twisted I guess....this was always a favorite scene for us weirdo kids ....

and then the analysis

hope all have a great weekend......
big volume at the 38 - 40...so if you think prices will firm up then that would be the target....it's friday...best to close up and leave it to somebody else