Day trading strategy

Hello guys so i am not really new to day trading but still not in + and i just started using real account like 10 days ago and i have just 2 strategies that i use so if you can help me with some strategy or good book about strategy it would be really great, and if anyone uses WVAP strategy what do you think about it i was thinking about learning WVAP fade or bounce
If you are new in trading then I suggest you take some help from the experts one. You can read here <redacted>
Nowadays most of the software companies are providing a free live demo of their signal software’s. Contacts the software company from which you are purchasing buy sell signal software’s.

Book a live demo with them & check the performance of the software. If you like the performance of the software company than you surely go for that.
Day trading is my favourite trading strategy. I always try this method to do my trading. It will be stable for everybody in the future stock market. I am following posts on this forum to develop my career.
Day trading is only profitable when traders take it seriously and do their research.
Day trading is a job, not a hobby; treat it as such—be diligent, focused, objective, and keep emotions out of it.
Here we provide some basic tips and know-how to become a successful day trader.
A good option to use day trading is to get some training.
The best and most reliable option is, of course, to create your own strategy.
If you are a newbie its better to copy the successful one
Hi! I have been trading for an almost an year and a half. I am not a professional trader as I am working as a Java Team Lead in mid-size software company in Chicago. In my free time, I like trading and developing some personal projects. I used to trade a lot in the trading platforms. However, I decided to stop for a while because If found that another solution appeals to me more. What is it? Well, I am gonna tell ya that I have been using financial data api providers. So far, I have tried just a few such as intrinio and finnhub, but I am seeing new players such tradefees and finnworlds. In fact, I have been wondering whether to test them or not.
I hope that I will find some answers here. :))
Hi! I have been trading for an almost an year and a half. I am not a professional trader as I am working as a Java Team Lead in mid-size software company in Chicago. In my free time, I like trading and developing some personal projects. I used to trade a lot in the trading platforms. However, I decided to stop for a while because If found that another solution appeals to me more. What is it? Well, I am gonna tell ya that I have been using financial data api providers. So far, I have tried just a few such as intrinio and finnhub, but I am seeing new players such tradefees and finnworlds. In fact, I have been wondering whether to test them or not.
I hope that I will find some answers here. :))