Looking for cooperation

Hello everyone, I would like to find someone here who is willing to cooperate in stock trading on daily basis - sharing info, set goals, divide some tasks, and so on. I think it is also especially good for motivation and discipline. I have experience when you cooperate the progress is much faster. I consider myself still as a beginner. I have been trading for 2 years. I have two daytrading strategies and i also invest in long term. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Martin
Originally posted by nitram001

Hello everyone, I would like to find someone here who is willing to cooperate in stock trading on daily basis - sharing info, set goals, divide some tasks, and so on. I think it is also especially good for motivation and discipline. I have experience when you cooperate the progress is much faster. I consider myself still as a beginner. I have been trading for 2 years. I have two daytrading strategies and i also invest in long term. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Martin

How do we link up, i'm really interested in some company through my trading path
Did you find anyone to trade with? I am looking for someone to discuss my ideas and share work. I have been trading for past 4 yrs. Mostly day trading or swing trading with avg holding period of 1-3 days. Let me know if you would like to talk.
I would be very interested in this. I am certainly still a beginner (less than a year) but have had some success buying low.
I am newbie, but extremely interested. Let's chat via messenger ?