Forex: trading the professional side of FX market

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon this forum and decided to post my trading results and insights about trading regularly in this thread - perhaps it will be useful to some of you here and will serve as a source of inspiration.

I tried forex trading for the first time 13 years ago and went through a long learning and trial-and-error period.

For the last 1.5 years I trade this market every day, full-time, and 6 months ago I became a consistently profitable trader.

I trade the professional side of the forex market, by using my professional understanding about how this market works. It has nothing in common with the information that is provided in most of the publicly available education courses.

During the last 6 months (July-December) I generated 83% profit. Last week's (starting at 2023-01-02) result was +3.98%.

In this trading diary I'm planning to share my weekly or monthly results from time to time and also post some of my videos where I share my thoughts about trading.

P.S. I live in the northern part of Lithuania. If anyone here lives somewhere around, I'd be happy to meet up and talk about trading & life.

Cheers and have a good trading week ahead!