ChatGPT and other AI technology and trading

I'm interested to hear if anyone has started using ChatGPT and other AI technology to assist their trading?

I asked ChatGPT this question:

What is the likely direction of the S&P500 over the next 1, 3, and 5 years?

The answer from ChatGPT was:

As an AI language model, I cannot predict the future direction of the S&P 500 with certainty. However, I can provide you with some general information on what factors may impact the market and influence its direction.

Over the next 1, 3, and 5 years, the direction of the S&P 500 will depend on a variety of factors such as:

Global economic conditions: The global economy is one of the most significant factors that can impact the S&P 500. The current economic outlook, including the growth rates of major economies, inflation, and interest rates, will play a crucial role in determining the market direction.

Political developments: Political developments such as changes in government policies, geopolitical tensions, and trade agreements can impact the market. These developments can create uncertainty, which can lead to fluctuations in the stock market.

Technological advancements: Technological advancements can have a significant impact on the stock market. Industries that are rapidly evolving and innovating can experience significant growth, which can drive up stock prices and boost the overall market.

Company earnings reports: The earnings reports of individual companies can impact the direction of the S&P 500. Positive earnings reports can boost stock prices and the overall market, while negative reports can have the opposite effect.

Market sentiment: The overall market sentiment, including investor confidence, can impact the direction of the S&P 500. Positive sentiment can lead to a bullish market, while negative sentiment can lead to a bearish market.

It's important to note that predicting the direction of the S&P 500 is difficult and subject to change based on a variety of unpredictable factors. As always, it's advisable to consult with financial professionals and conduct thorough research before making any investment decisions.
try some jailbreak, but it does not work as chatGPT is not trained for such data. But ChatGPT algos are not that smart, you can write some of your own algo or if someone is interested we can work on that, i have programming experience and even good knowledge of python.