Brown Bag Meeting
Definition of 'Brown Bag Meeting'
Brown bag meetings are often used for brainstorming sessions, problem-solving exercises, or team-building activities. They can be held in any location, but they are typically held in a conference room or other meeting space.
Brown bag meetings are a great way to get people together and generate new ideas. They are also a more relaxed and informal setting than traditional meetings, which can make it easier for people to participate and share their thoughts.
Here are some tips for hosting a successful brown bag meeting:
* Choose a topic that is relevant to the interests of your participants.
* Keep the meeting short and to the point.
* Encourage participation from everyone.
* Be prepared to facilitate the discussion.
* Follow up with the participants after the meeting to see if they have any additional ideas or questions.
Brown bag meetings can be a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes. They are a great way to get people together, generate new ideas, and solve problems.
Do you have a trading or investing definition for our dictionary? Click the Create Definition link to add your own definition. You will earn 150 bonus reputation points for each definition that is accepted.
Is this definition wrong? Let us know by posting to the forum and we will correct it.