Bearish Harami Candlestick
Definition of 'Bearish Harami Candlestick'
Features of a Bearish Harami Candelstick:
- Forms at the end of an uptrend.
- The Bearish Harami Candle has a lower high and a higher low than the previous candle.
- The previous and Harami candle can be either red or green.
- The smaller the Harami candle the more likely the reversal.
- A green previous candle and a red Harami candle indicate a higher probability for a reversal.
Do you have a trading or investing definition for our dictionary? Click the Create Definition link to add your own definition. You will earn 150 bonus reputation points for each definition that is accepted.
Is this definition wrong? Let us know by posting to the forum and we will correct it.