National Registration Database (NRD)
Definition of 'National Registration Database (NRD)'
The NRD contains information on the following:
* The name of the business
* The address of the business
* The business's principal place of business
* The business's type of organization
* The business's date of incorporation
* The business's officers and directors
* The business's financial statements
* The business's history of enforcement actions
The NRD is available to the public on the SEC's website. The NRD can be used by investors to research registered businesses before investing in them. The NRD can also be used by businesses to check their registration status and to update their registration information.
The NRD is an important resource for investors and businesses. The NRD provides information that can be used to make informed investment decisions and to comply with federal securities laws and regulations.
Do you have a trading or investing definition for our dictionary? Click the Create Definition link to add your own definition. You will earn 150 bonus reputation points for each definition that is accepted.
Is this definition wrong? Let us know by posting to the forum and we will correct it.