MyPivots respects the privacy of our customers, visitors to our web site and those who e-mail us. MyPivots never sells or shares customer details (including e-mail addresses) with third parties.
Maintaining of Customer Database
MyPivots maintains a database of email addresses of users who have:
- Added their address via our subscribe page or when downloading software.
- Contacted us and shown an interest in our software.
- Leased software from us.
- Added their names to our Mailing List
The contents of this database (including e-mail and postal addresses) are treated as confidential and are never published or shared with any other party (in part or as whole).
You can remove yourself from the database at any time by
Sending of Email Messages
MyPivots will sometimes send out emails which we feel will be of value to you
In all cases:
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you will be removed from our database
- Users who request removal are ALWAYS removed
- A genuine reply address is used
- Addresses which continually bounce are automatically removed
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
Our homepage on the Internet is located at
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative.
Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information MyPivots collect, and how it is used
We do not collect any identifiable data about our visitors.
Cookies are used to enhance your browsing experience by remember previously used settings.
Cookies are used to remember you on our forums.