White listing is the process of authorizing certain email address to send emails and to get around spam filters that are sometimes too vigilant and exclude subscription services to emails and information that you want to receive.
At the time of writing this we send out all of our emails from the mypivots (at) mypivots dot com email address. Please white list this if you want to receive our emails. If possible, we suggest that you white list all emails coming from (at) mypivots.com
Some tips on white listing from common email providers
To ensure your e-mail alerts are delivered to your Yahoo inbox (not the Bulk Mail or Junk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here's how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From Header:, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent e-mail update. (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to: select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If you are using Hotmail, you can ensure that your e-mail updates are
delivered to your Inbox by adding
our "From" address to your Safe List. Here's how:
- Click the Options tab.
- Select Safe List. (Under the heading Mail Handling.)
- In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent e-mail alert.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
AMERICA ONLINE (AOL)
If you're using AOL, you can ensure that your e-mail updates are delivered to your Inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here's how:
- Go to Mail Controls.
- Select the screen name we're sending your e-mail to.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include this domain: @emini.info
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains.
- Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom.
- Click Save.