ES 12-12-08

GM Traders

Daily PP: 82.75
POC: 97.75

Currently in bearish pattern, if it plays out should send us back to low 30's
This leg down has a MOB at area of 855.00
another thing to think about...if you look at the just posted chart you can see the makings of a huge abc! sorta getting ahead of ourselves, but it would target out way down there!
THE 'BULLISH ' LONGER TERM SCENERIO(still valid) is a decline to 828.25 or 833 (given to you yesterday by yours truly!) and a resumption of the rally for about 6 more trading days. to the 974-980 level, then the jan cycles kick in to give us a valid retest of the 739 level.
i am thinking the top is around 980 area for sure
ill post a chart with reasons after the close
see what were doing? it HAD to get back down to the 860 level!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
This is today's chart with MOB'S

Click image for original size
AdvGet with MOB'S

and well likely bounce around it the rest of the day... the close will be important!
final for me is off at 64.50...good thing about volume is they will go test the other zone if they fail at one...so the 78 - 81 failure means it's going to try for the other zone which was 64 - 68...then they will try for those 60 - 58 ( created today and a natural target) and then the 46 - 49's....have a great weekend all....
quote:
Originally posted by JackS65

S&P just hit MOB NAS very close. These tools are unbelievable. Each night I pick one of the tools provided with AdvGet & practice.

its not the tools my friend but the fib numbers they project and the ratios they derive...geometric relationships and how they exhibit harmonic relationships between price and time...mindblowing stuff thats for sure