Current update

A short term scalper by nature, i usually look ahead only a few minutes. It can be useful however (and fun!) to look at a larger picture scenerio from time to time.
This is a chart i posted for my friends on the ES thread a day before the latest swing low occurred. Actual projection using 'Kools tools for price' was 828.25.
And heres what im looking at now in terms of time.(using Kools tools for time)
And 2 price zones to watch, if they should occur
Keep in mind these are only opinions and opinions can be wrong! comments welcome!
KB it would really be nice if you could put up a chart of Fridays ES with cycles and projections so that new traders like me can learn what to look for as a valid cycle and projection. This chart is fresh in our memories so your help and guidance will be highly appreciated
Kool;
I am reading your article. Would you advise me on one thing?

(i.e.) total move is 12.50 pts. x 1.618 + hi of move = proj. to upside.

My question is; from your experience do you see the mid point
of the projection as a possible minor pull back before completing
the move? (this is only an example and not information from a chart)
Yes Red,as we have seen from the work of VOwater AND P.T,.emini. all of the fib extentions can be turning points. Iuse the 'golden mean' ratio because it has served me well. The other ratios may give a pause or small decline but im such a short term little scalper that i have found the ratio i use most effective for the small scalp trades i generally take,eliminating most of the minor moves and 'noise' if you will.
HERES AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY TWISTED BRAIN LOOKS AT THE MARKET O/N A 5 MIN CHART from FRIDAY
Very interesting Koolio! The 30m finished Fri. at its 200sma and you could argue that the 60m is in its last upbar (9) for a cycle top.
YES,VO, I noticed the 60 min also. A number to keep in mind... 898 it keeps coming up!
I never got into the weekly chart but it would be calling for a peak this week, instead of early next week like the daily chart does.The point is ,this appears to be forming a bear flag(a-b-c-d-e-) and if so all we have to do is go up now for e. If we do after the fed acts wed,then 950 may cap the markets. if we go up a little slower, and take till next week then my 980 could come in to play. Either way, its time to take profits on any stock positions , in my opinion!