anyone sell into 1345.25?

I did....more volume below...especially at the 41.75 area...lots of targets below...not gonna be easy though...this pig is still strong

trade with passion!!
41.75 certainly does have big volume for the session.

$TICK remain intensely strong though.
that's me done on the 41.75...5 on and 5 off...no runners..vwap and peak volume node is close by now...too risky to hold IMHO
Hi BruceM,
Basis YMM1 (June $5 Dow futures) I sold at 12541 and covered at 12521, with a rational that the previous settlement, 12427 + 114 (4.25% of the Stretch in a trading session with a strong news driven rally) = 12541. I've covered at a projected pullback from the 12550 high at the first Stretch calculation, i.e., 12550-27 = 12533. My fill produced a small profit on a few contracts, +$100 per contract is a 14% profit.
Hunter...I need to see charts to visualize your ideas....that would really help me.....there always seems to be some percentage of a stretch that hits each day so actually trading those to me seems very difficult but I'm happy for you if your making $$$ with it though....

But I'll admit that I would need some "hand holding" to follow along....I need to see some charts showing these areas in action....I'm not trying to be rude...I'm just admiting that I have trouble following along...is it possibly you could annotate some charts before the market ?
With Vwap so close to the peak volume the smarter traders will watch the market move up on low volume to initiate the fade back into 41.75 and lower...again

VWAP near Peak volume implies symetric trade based on volume..hope that makes sense..
Originally posted by BruceM

VWAP near Peak volume implies symetric trade based on volume..hope that makes sense..

Yes quite clear and a great way to think about it.
Here is how that concept looks on my current new fangled, super - d- duper chart....VWAP is red , peak volume is green horizontal histogram on the left...they are only one point a part...so 40.75 - 41.75 is a critical area...
Originally posted by BruceM

With Vwap so close to the peak volume the smarter traders will watch the market move up on low volume to initiate the fade back into 41.75 and lower...again

Click image for original size
barvolume
I'm trying to sell above 1344..volume is building there and my theory is that we will soon get two volume points. the 44 area and the 41.75...so they should in theory go back to fill in some space in between those two areas near 42.50 - 42.75...enough to take something off and tighten

so basically peak volume will flip higher soon!!
shorted small into 44.75.....small as 44 is now peak volume...
42.50 is the low volume spot....the key for this to work is for buyers to realize that the new highs aren't coming so their exiting helps fuel the decline..not sure if that will happen but that is the plan
Bruce,
Sorry you are having a bad night. The only market I trade and post comments about is the e-mini $5 Dow futures. Markets move faster than I can type, or post a chart. Giving the information in advance is like throwing a dart with a total disregard for money management. In each post I mention trading from unchanged, while considering corrolating price projection measurements, basis the Stretch and or Fibonacci ratios of the Stretch, around unchanged, including the last price reversal in the previous B session. My posts begin with YM and reflect a repeating pattern. I am trying to educate traders on a strategy that has been producing profits.
Hope that helps.
I am not trying to do the work them.