ES Monday 9-26-11

The numbers below are for Monday. The bold numbers are important S/Rs. the others are minor s/r. If you find congruency between the numbers posted below and the ones you got, and the market is trending in that direction, then it's most likely the market will hit it.

For Sep. 26. Monday

Buy above 1133.25

with 1137 / 1141.50 / 1145 / 1150 / 1154
Extreme 1158 /1162
as outside resistance and objectives.

Sell below 1128.75

with 1124 / 1120.25 / 1116.75 / 1112 / 1109
Extreme 1103 / 1095
as downside support and objectives.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.
I see for you the same I see for my self: having the very best of luck and a fun, awesome, profitable trading day!
LV node below VWAP

Click image for original size
2011 09 261251
You read my mind the vwap its a magnet
i agree...don't post if you don't want to explain reasons...no point..
Originally posted by ayn

sandoxe, what is the point of you posting all your numbers if you cannot talk abt them because they are derived from a proprietary method ?
what do you expect people to get from them? there is no teaching or lesson involved so what is the point?
just went flat...this is midpoint too....had two tries at the 44 area....runners got stopped on that quick probe and re-entered....only held one for midpoint...runners came off at triple run as it was the same key area I've talked about all day...

getting outside in the sunshine to paint my shed......
did you close in the inside of it bruce ??
The idea is to post different views. Mine is support resistance. I even say in the post, that if there's congruency between the posted numbers and your numbers then there's some value at that S/R. -- What's the big deal?. - . I'm just providing a perspective here, no more no less.
I also notice that every time I posts a trade, it's done with the real time posted so people can look at their charts and see that there's no B.S.
Do you notice that when I started to post my trades with the time in them, most of the people that where posting trades disappear. They can't play their B.S. with the reader. posting time of execution. is intimidating for most, keep it honest. Yea, I got out about here, or I got in, in here, is what they post hmmmmm Ok.......
Sandoxe, I appreciate real time posts and was doing the same as you knew.. I don't mind doing it but I know I will over post if I did it again here..
its 2.39 pm when i sent this what time is it when you get this
lisa its having hard time up here to brake out any big boys out there
well since we are all making projections here and predictions I'm putting my prediction on the 52.75 retest.....above this 61.25 area though I have 67.75, 71.75 and the big number at 76.50...real close to what you folks have posted...these are all fade points ....assuming I was awake...