ES SRs and Fibs for 11/17/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with the S/Rs for night and day traders.
Above 1233.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1229.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend.

Notice that in the chart there's a wedge and the measurement objective is down at 1205.00. Will see if it give it to us.

Later I will post the follow up chart for the 11/16/11 sessions. I try to play both sessions but by 14:00 I was too tire. lol

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 111611 for 111711 before the fact chart
If this works out from here and 1223 test fails then O/N low will be tested and possibly lower. Small zigzag here at the sell line a229.25. Trying a short here now 1228.75 see if gets me there.
Now trading 11:13
Originally posted by sandoxe

Moving back down to 1223.00 test.
Trading now 1228.25 11:07
Originally posted by sandoxe

Price is trying to work it self out of a 10 point trading range. 1236.50 - 1223.75

NQ has been selling from the open non-stop. It is oversold and is now at support, so I am looking for a market bounce. Looking at the price action
My ADX is starting to get down ther where it set up for a trend witch way nobody knows
of course we can go through support too. so price action is crucial.
Euro zone will close in a few minutes
Got zigzag again! stop hit , I'm lending the market 2.25.
Mini power coil 10 minutes chart. More news coming?
Thinly-traded area above (magnet). VPOC around 1248

2011 11 171141
Pullback to LV node and VWAp

2011 11 171148
Big Triangle on the 5 minute chart.
price is trying to work it self out the bear's grip. In order to do that, it needs mucho dinero coming in or buyers.

The objective posted in the 60 minutes chart posted last night at 1205 is due tomorrow at 08:00 or so. The only way out of that is for the price to move above the apex of the wedge. I don't see that happening. so for now I got my bear hat on. and will give an other shot to the down side soon.

Will see, in due time will show us the way
Thx DT. In the world of trading, votes are the list of my concerns.
I do need it to clear that up today. People are going to come with "their secrets" But what they don't know is that in the trading industry, there no secrets. I assure you it has being done before!
But new people don't know that, and they are gullible and they think that that's the magic bullet LOL Till they own it and find out that it was not!

I love what is taking place, so much learning, in every direction...........

Thank you again DT.