No registration required! (Why?)

ES Thursday 9-12-13

the lines and zones I have for thursday and wednesday overnight.....will confirm in the morning
Click image for original size
One more push would be welcome
not sure what u mean ,Nick. went short at 1683.25, didnt exit at 1679 because as i showed the 15 min showed us still i decided to cover the 1676.75 number, but when we hit 1677.50 (even tho i think we will see 1674.50 or lower) i noticed the 5 and 3 min charts , unlike the 15 min chart, were oversold on both the indicator and prc bands . you know i didnt want to miss by two ticks , and dont want to stay in all day so i exited1678... does this answer your question/ admittedly im being very conservative , but 5 handles is a nice trade for me , so i did it.
starting smalll longs down here.....then I need to go update to a new computer...could take me weeks
as far as projections ... yes always use the absolute high, or low... not a previous projection number...
what i mean is, on the last chart u posted, u seem to be projecting from 82.75 and not from the last swing high at 83.25...that's all i meant...thanks
All done 83.25
buying the 83.25 and the 82.25 if it prints and keeping it small up is only to 85....will watch the 81 closely for stop loss
oh . i see what u mean,, u are right i simply didnt yet erase those projections because they were identical to the 15 min ones...using the 16383.25 high gives first a proj of 1676...just hit dead nuts by the way...
nice bkay...way to hold
Thanks, Good luck on your long
Nice chart :) I believe that ES is making a B up and a C down is coming soon.