ES Thursday 9-12-13

the lines and zones I have for thursday and wednesday overnight.....will confirm in the morning
Click image for original size
lines
One more push would be welcome
not sure what u mean ,Nick. went short at 1683.25, didnt exit at 1679 because as i showed the 15 min showed us still neutral..so i decided to cover the 1676.75 number, but when we hit 1677.50 (even tho i think we will see 1674.50 or lower) i noticed the 5 and 3 min charts , unlike the 15 min chart, were oversold on both the indicator and prc bands . you know i didnt want to miss by two ticks , and dont want to stay in all day so i exited1678... does this answer your question/ admittedly im being very conservative , but 5 handles is a nice trade for me , so i did it.
starting smalll longs down here.....then I need to go update to a new computer...could take me weeks
as far as projections ... yes always use the absolute high, or low... not a previous projection number...
what i mean is, on the last chart u posted, u seem to be projecting from 82.75 and not from the last swing high at 83.25...that's all i meant...thanks
All done 83.25
buying the 83.25 and the 82.25 if it prints and keeping it small up front...target is only to 85....will watch the 81 closely for stop loss
oh . i see what u mean, Nick..no, u are right i simply didnt yet erase those projections because they were identical to the 15 min ones...using the 16383.25 high gives first a proj of 1676...just hit dead nuts by the way...
nice bkay...way to hold
Thanks, Good luck on your long
Hi,
Nice chart :) I believe that ES is making a B up and a C down is coming soon.