ES Friday 6-27-14

a video and the weekly chart..I snapped lines at the critical support point today that needs to hold if bullish seasonals are going to work..
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

Click image for original size
mpweekly
I'll do ya one better and say that I hate all trade outside of the first 90 minutes....any day !!...LOL...the fact that they can stop it right at the overnight high gives us some insight as to who is actually in the market...Dalton talks of that a lot...any additional gains we get on longside if they even come will just be dumb luck as this kind of volume they can muscle it around without much fight...so maybe they'll muscle it our way but could just as easily sell off....on early trades I usually have a good feel for I think MIGHT happen.....of course I don't always get it right but this kind of trade I have no feeling...I am lifeless...!
Originally posted by PAUL9

thanks for the video...
I'm done... I hate Fridays in the summertime more than I dislike Mondays.
good luck to all
thanks apk...
Originally posted by apk781

http://www.sierrachart.com/image.php?l=1403882905750.png

that is the trendline i am watching...once that breaks significantly i am out of this long...we now have rth vwap and mi at 47.5 and vpoc at 47.75 so much below that and sayonara to the long
very close to bailing on this...we are below that trendline but still above that 47.5 cluster
Is this how Mr. Market tries to weed out the weaker longs?
weekly poc and vpoc on my data has flipped to 48.50 so I exited longs....no real clue from here but I would think that most don't want to see closes under the IB highs and the VA high from yesterday
I consider myself weak and gladly weeded out ....ha !! good luck alladin if u r hanging on...I hope it runs back up for ya..
Originally posted by Aladdin

http://www.sierrachart.com/image.php?l=1403889727611.png

the break of that trendline and retest was definetely a warning sign...and that big 5m bar started right from that 47ish cluster area....i never liked that long...oh well at least it did not hurt much (-1.75 pt loss for me)

good weekend
Looks like you're right, Bruce, but what kinda move is this?
Originally posted by BruceM

I consider myself weak and gladly weeded out ....ha !! good luck alladin if u r hanging on...I hope it runs back up for ya..
Originally posted by Aladdin

:-)
I'm also a weaker long and weeded out @ 1946.00

Great weekend to everyone.
it's a garbage move.aladin..we've traded on both sides of the IB and can't even yet get back to YD's poc....we know weekly pivot is 43.75 ad daily pivot is 45.50....so it's no kind of move at all IMHO....and we are still above the midpoint of yesterday, value is higher still ...this would have to close below the open on 30 minute to get anyones interest on the downside...that is edge of the Low tpo spot too.....we barely have enough time left in the day to flip the POC down too...so this could just as easily head back up ...I really don't know.....we are still inside of YD range too......best for me to sit it out and I try not to trade much or heavy after the first 90 minutes....and have no plans to trade this either...good luck to those who dare..
my last post today is this...u can compare the weekly posted this morning to this current one,,,,,note the poc/vpoc flip lower...so in theory traders agree on lower prices.....we are currently in the key support zone - the black lines at 42.50 - 45.....so do we ping pong between the support zone and the poc at 48.50..? red asterisk is current trade price....it will be fun to see how we end up today.......on Monday I will most likely following the concept of Friday strength or weakness spills over into monday....thanks for all who posted today and gave feedback...

Click image for original size
vpoc flip