ES Wednesday 2-11-2015

Bands for the day. We also have the weekly 0.5 band at 2071.25 to go with the daily 0.5 band at 2070.75 so we have confluence there. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv021115
it would be nice if they came down to 57/58 before we go up but we shall see....
coming all out at 63 greenie...unusual that a On trade performs so well..I also took something off at 61 ...juts an fyi
what were the entries?
is there another forum for today that got wiped out?
you'd have to watch the video later when u have time Paul of when I got long but here is On at our key zone and it was 4 minutes to 9 ...
Click image for original size
for paul
sorry,
I was late to the page today and did not even see that because the page had already shifted past page 1.
sorry... didn't see that there was a video. This is all daytrader's fault
with 4 pm close at 63.25 and the LTN at 61 that makes an interesting battle zone...one I am not willing to play at....I'm going to wait until we make new lows and get into our key zone in RTH or get up into 66 - 68 area....otherwsie let others play in this chop fest
no need to be sorry...I know you watch the video later most days......it's all cool by me ..
Originally posted by PAUL9

sorry,
I was late to the page today and did not even see that because the page had already shifted past page 1.
sorry... didn't see that there was a video. This is all daytrader's fault
the chopfest is likely because apparently there is a big ECB emergency meeting today regarding Greece as well as some Ukraine meetings. Money is likely to stay on the sidelines until something comes off of them due to possible fear of big moves coming
30min VPOC @ 62/62.25
looked above the O/N high and traded back to the VPOC
goods odds they come back up for the 55.50 retest