No registration required! (Why?)

Why do you trade?

Hi traders!

A friend of mine has asked me to help her find online traders for her school research.
To be able to go further, she has a few questions. Would you guys be so kind to help her out?

1. How old are you?

2. How often do you trade on average?
(e.g. Daily, weekly or yearly)

3. How long have you been trading?

4. How were you introduced to online trading?

5. What is your motivation to trade?
Could you explain your motivation? Where did it come from and why?

Appreciate your time! Thank you!!
Originally posted by ChristineTrader

Hi traders!

A friend of mine has asked me to help her find online traders for her school research.
To be able to go further, she has a few questions. Would you guys be so kind to help her out?

1. How old are you?

(e.g. Daily, weekly or yearly)

Appreciate your time! Thank you!!

1. How old are you?
I am 36 years old now.

In my case, when I am busy I do trade once a day, but usually I do 2 tradings everyday.
I have been trading for a year now, and I have been very happy with the result of my trading experience.
The broker I am into now, was just introduced by a good friend of mine. I made my own research about and found out that this is regulated by CySec

I am a full time Senior Internal Auditor but working hard wasn't enough to supply all the needs of my family. So I think that is my driving force to look for a better opportunity for my family. Gladly, I have found the best broker that helped me to have a good source of secondary income.
You need to be Signed In (free) to view this post. (Or you need to wait 24 hours after it was posted for it to become visible. For this post that will be in around 16 hours.)