No registration required! (Why?)

Es Friday 5-20-16


a quick pic of the lines I'm using...confluence with R1 at 45 area and pivot number at 33.50....working on a video to go over some other things and weekly bar info..so I'll edit this for anyone who wants some other ideas and video ramble...but for now my plan is to sell in 45 - 48 area and to also sell in the 50 - 52 area ( R2 and a VA high is up there). I f you get the 45 area short then I would scale at Wednesdays close just in case.
Click image for original size
bar


bands

1/2 SD up ( The SITYS #) comes in at 45 area too
Click image for original size
bands


I refined my lines a bit because I had a chart setting wrong...video covers that quickly and then goes over the weekly concept.....I'm basically asking the question "How many tpo's can we expect at prior weeks low or highs...not just the previous weeks but any weekly range we pass through.....? Would make for an interesting study

No video below? Try this link: rambleon.swf






53 - 55 was the key area from last week and is also the weekly pivot...Ym up against it's R2 level..a good spot I think....my data seems off or the volume has really dried up.....one minute bars acting weird
we need to get back under that 52 low time or else this will keep gringing up and I for one am not gonna babbysit trades on a Friday
not seeing any abnormal dropoff in volume on my charts here...

Originally posted by BruceM

53 - 55 was the key area from last week and is also the weekly pivot...Ym up against it's R2 level..a good spot I think....my data seems off or the volume has really dried up.....one minute bars acting weird
thanks...I plan on being tortured but am gunning for that 49 test and to run out that ledge on one minute..us shorts want this to stay INSIDE the upper low time area from Wednesday in order for this to work for us...so that 52.25 is critical to me now
Originally posted by NewKid

not seeing any abnormal dropoff in volume on my charts here...

Originally posted by BruceM

53 - 55 was the key area from last week and is also the weekly pivot...Ym up against it's R2 level..a good spot I think....my data seems off or the volume has really dried up.....one minute bars acting weird

i am already being tortured so whats the harm in pouring more gasoline on the fire :)
new sells going on at 52.25 on this drift up...once again this seems too mechanical...will not initiate after 11 a.m so they may need to run out that 49 without me on board....hope it can drop from here...interesting structure so far...if it wasn't for that ledge and the probability of 30 minute VPOC test they I probably would have stopped trading
this is a low volume move up since 10:30
this is still likely to be some short covering from YD and then some longs jumping aboard. It is a Friday a week before Memorial Day. I expect traders to start quitting soon and volatility to peter out
what kind of traders are in here if they can stop it to the exact tic of a zone like that 49.25 ? Just us small frys again I think
I have memorial day the 30 th...one more week of trade
Originally posted by NewKid

this is still likely to be some short covering from YD and then some longs jumping aboard. It is a Friday a week before Memorial Day. I expect traders to start quitting soon and volatility to peter out
look at that, they even got the 30 minute VPOC...without me but hopefully someone got to tag that probability...ended up being an ok day but challenging...I thought it was cool how the 30 minute vpoc went well with the overnight high...that volume confirmed that area....interesting to me as a technical trader...this would be a dangerous place to trade now ,,,the buyers tried many times to get back out of the upper Low time areas from Wednesday and have failed only to fall back to the high time from that day.... I think if 51 - 52.50 can hold back buyers then we still have a chance to get back to the 2044.50 and lower......we'd also wantto see a weak low volume bounce off the R2 level that the NQ hit into...that would help

I'm not trading so this is all easy to say....hope all have a great weekend